LIST OF DISTRIBUTORS / NETWORKS / EXHIBITORS PARTICIPATING
These are the Distributors who are currently committed to take pitches at the ICVM Christian Film Market. It also lists what they seek. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS! You want to be sure they are actually interested in your type of material (content type, genre, etc) before you choose them!
1) KINGDOM STORY COMPANY; Attending: Bobby Downes; Seeking Narrative Features based on true story; possibly TV series. Website: https://www.kingdomstorycompany.com
2) BMG GLOBAL; Attending: Steve Bulzoni, VP Business Development; Seeking Features, Animated films, TV series, Children’s programs, Documentaries.; TYPES: Christian, Family and Secular Product; Website: https://www.gobmg.com
3) PURE FLIX ENTERTAINMENT; Attending: Jim Schubert, VP Distribution; Feature films and TV Series are first priority; will consider other types; Christian or family-friendly. Website: Pure Flix: https://offers.pureflix.com/watch-best-christian-movies-online
4) ANGEL STUDIOS; Attending: Jared Geesey, VP Distribution; Seeking: Finished Movies, TV Series, Docs, Christian or Family-Friendly or Secular. Website: https://www.angel.com
5) FATHOM EVENTS; Attending: Katie Sawyer; Seeking Feature Films or feature-length Documentaries Only, Christian or Secular; IMPORTANT: Fathom Events is an EXHIBITOR. As such, they do not buy or distribute projects. However, they can let you know film your project might be suitable for release on their limited-theatrical-release model. Website: https://www.fathomevents.com
6) GLOBAL CONTENT; Attending: Joshua Carpenter; Seeking Feature Films, Animated films, TV Series, Children’s programs, Documentaries, Christian & Family Friendly product, Comedy. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theofficialJKC/
7) OCEAN AVENUE ENTERTAINMENT; Attending: Chris Bueno, CEO; Seeking all types; Website: https://oceanave.tv
8) VISION VIDEO / REDEEM TV; Attending: Christine Howard, Producer / Distributor; ***Jessica Guan, Producer / Distributor; Seeking Feature Films, Animation, TV Series, Children’s programs, Documentaries, Church or Educational Use Programs TYPE: Christian, Family and Secular Products; Websites: Vision Video: https://www.visionvideo.com TV: https://redeemtv.com
9) 24FLIX; Attending: Isaac Hernandez, Content & Distribution; Seeking all types; Family-friendly or Christian Website: https://24flix.tv
10) KINGSWAY TRUST DISTRIBUTION; Attending: Stephen Briggs, Acquisitions; Seeking Feature films, Animated films, TV series, Children’s programs, Documentaries, Church or educational use programs, Comedy; Christian or Family-friendly products; for European distribution. Website: https://www.kingswaytrustdistribution.com
11) LOOR TV; Attending: Marcus Pittman, CEO & Jason Farley, Chief Content Officer; Seeking Feature films, Animated films, TV series, Children’s programs, Documentaries, Comedy; Christian, Family or Secular products. If your project doesn’t fit most Christian networks, it may be exactly what we want! Website: https://www.loor.tv
12) COLLIDE MEDIA GROUP; Attending: Bob Elder; Seeking Feature films, Animated films, TV series. Children’s programs, Documentaries, Church or Educational Use programs, Comedy; Christian, Family-friendly or secular products. Distribution website: https://collidedistribution.com; Main website: https://collidemediagroup.com
13) CHRISTIAN CINEMA; Attending: Doug Weiss, Product Manager; Seeking Feature Films, Animated films, TV Series, Children’s programs, Documentaries. TYPE: Christian & Family products only. Website: https://www.christiancinema.com/l/distributors/
14) MONARCH MEDIA; Attending: Alan Powell; Seeking: Christian and Secular product. Article: http://www.standardnewswire.com/news/968818903.html ; IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3466196/
15) STUDIO DOME – Attending: Shaked Berenson, CEO; Seeking: Feature Films, Animated Films, TV Series, Children’s TV, Documentaries; Types: Christian, Family, Secular; Website: https://www.studiodome.com/about-us https://www.studiodome.com
16) COBALT PICTURES; Attending: Travis Mann
17) CANZION ENTERTAINMENT; Attending: Gabriela Vargas: Seeks All Types of Programs, TYPES: Christian and Family Products. Website: https://canzion.com
18) LIFEWAY FILMS; Attending: Ryan Grow; Seeking all types of finished Christian product (no shorts). Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LifewayFilms/ ; Website: https://www.lifeway.com/en/shop/christian-movies?prod.taxonomy.lwc%5Bpage%5D=2
19) KURIAKOS TV (Portugal); Attending: Joao (John) Carlos Dias, CCO; Seeking: Christian films and TV shows, in English or Portuguese, for Portugal, Brazil, and parts of Africa. WEBSITE: WWW.KURIAKOS-TV.COM
20) FAMILY7 Network (The Netherlands); Attending: Jennifer Birahy, ; Seeking: Website: www.family7.nl
Everyone pitching must be at the Christian Film Market at 9:45AM on Saturday, Nov. 18th.
THE FIRST PITCHES WILL START PROMPTLY AT 10:00AM! All pitchers must be OUTSIDE the meeting room in the hallway.
We have 20 distributors so far – each will be at their own table in the room. The first group of 20 ‘pitchers’ scheduled for 10:00AM will be allowed into the room PRECISELY AT 10:00AM and find the table of their distributor.
A signal will be given to ‘start’, and you will have 5 minutes to pitch to that distributor — A SIGNAL WILL END THE FIVE MINUTES, and you MUST STOP PITCHING, thank the distributor, leave the table and head outside.
At that time, we will allow the next group of 20 to enter the room, find their distributor, and start pitching on the signal to start. This will repeat every 7 minutes until we have cycled through all the slots distributors have.
As soon as one group is in the room, we will line up the next group at the door. Be at the entrance door at least 7 minutes BEFORE each of your pitch times, or you could lose your scheduled pitch. Stay close – the times are approximate, and we have gotten ahead of schedule in the past. Also, sometimes people don’t show up for their pitch time, and we will grab the closest person wanting an additional pitch to take that slot.
USE YOUR TIME WISELY
Your five minutes will pass quickly. We suggest you have a 2-3 minute pitch that will catch their interest. Then spend the last two minutes getting feedback. Pitch only ONE project, unless they ask what else you have.
CAN I USE VIDEO?
You can show them a video clip if you have a trailer or other short video. But practice your pitch so it all works into your timeframe. DO NOT DEPEND ON THE HOTEL INTERNET HOOKUP FOR SERVICE. If you have video to use, have it pre-loaded on your device and ready to display.
WHAT DO I LEAVE WITH THEM?
A one-page leave-behind, or a business card, should be plenty. If you show video, that one-pager should include a link to that.
No matter what happens, PLEASE SHOW RESPECT AND GRATITUDE TO THE DISTRIBUTORS. They are donating two hours of their time to take pitches from you. They don’t have to do that. But they want to help give you the experience of pitching to a REAL distributor, the way it often happens in the film & TV world. Many deals have been made for finished films at the CFM. But no matter what, it’s a valuable experience and a new relationship for you.
May it be a blessing to you and your film!